The RF Trident™ Cannula is designed for Radio Frequency Lesioning of Nerves and allows for a faster procedure, less exposure to X-Ray and a shorter patient recovery time with longer-lasting pain relief. This superior technology allows for a large lesion to be created on the target area without the normal collateral damage due to a slim 18g probe creating a much larger based lesion when the 3 tines are deployed and can be used in conjunction with the Diros Probes.
How it Works
Once the TridentTM Cannula’s tip reaches the patient’s nerve, 3 tines are then easily deployed with a simple manipulation of the handle. The tine configuration allows for retraction and deployment and is similar to a pyramid, resulting in a pyramid-like shaped lesion with large base encompasses the nerve.
The Diros OWL® RF TridentTM Cannulae is guaranteed to decrease surgical costs, eradicates any form of cross-contamination and are all packaged and sterilized individually within a box of 10 pieces.
• Perpendicular approach for quicker placement
• Reduction in collateral damage with larger focused lesion
• When the tines are injected they can be deployed or retracted
• Much less X-ray exposure
• Cannula with a small diameter which creates a lesion with a large base
• Quicker patient recovery time
• Longer lasting pain relief