The Diros OWL® URF-3AP Lesion Generator with Multilesion Adapter (MLA-4) are designed and produced for the upmost safety, accuracy, ease of use, and longevity. With an in-built impedance monitor, nerve stimulator, and lesion generator, the user is able to safely and efficiently deliver continuous or pulsed radiofrequencies in Monopolar, Bipolar, or QuadrapolarTM Modes.
How it Works
The Diros OWL® URF-3AP Lesion Generator with Multilesion Adapter (MLA-4) solely controls up to four RF Probes simultaneously. The system can be entirely customised to the user’s requirements with the following features available:
- Impedance monitoring during all modes simultaneously up to 4 channels.
- Sensory and motor stimulation available as constant voltage or current modes.
- Continuous or pulsed monopolar, bipolar, dual bipolar, or patent pending QuadrapolarTM RF Lesion modes.
- Automatically controlled RF output with simultaneous with staggered starts or manual RF output control.
- The integral RF Probe and Cable tester allows user to check cable and probe functionality, including electrical continuity, power delivery, and temperature accuracy.
- History Recorder with download to a USB flash drive capability, allowing the user to save the last 127 procedures.
- Customised user presets allow up to five users to save/store the display and procedure parameters as the default settings with optional password protection.
- Over 17 languages to choose from including: English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Dutch.
- Custom carry case available for secure and professional transportation.